Soundcloud monetizationRN HomeRulesFAQ
Steve Bull
Posted at Sat, 10/31/2015 - 09:28
Posts: 3
Soundcloud monetization
I have a free SC account and know I can only monetize if I have a paid account (pro) but if I monetize thru RN my tracks go on a RN account not connected to my personal SC account ? So RN will monetize the tracks I submit through them with out having to to get a paid SC account ?
james
Posted at Wed, 12/23/2015 - 10:06
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally posted by john
I have a free SC account and know I can only monetize if I have a paid account (pro) but if I monetize thru RN my tracks go on a RN account not connected to my personal SC account ? So RN will monetize the tracks I submit through them with out having to to...

Hey, 

That's how it works yes! For more information please contact soundcloud@routenote.com

Thanks,



Moodbasics
Posted at Tue, 01/05/2016 - 12:17
Posts: 2
Hi
I dont get this really. The songs I have already uploaded on SC (before registering this service through RN) will not be monetized?

The songs I have uploaded on RN, will they become available on SC through my channel, since I am registering my own channel URL here? 

Best Regards
/Pontus
nickrn
Posted at Wed, 01/06/2016 - 17:34
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Moodbasics
Hi
I dont get this really. The songs I have already uploaded on SC (before registering this service through RN) will not be monetized?
The songs I have uploaded on RN, will they become available on SC through my channel, since I am registering my own channel URL here? 
Best Regards
/Pontus

Hey Pontus,

We can montize tracks that you've already uploaded too! 

Regarding monetizing on Soundcloud. It's slightly different to how you distribute to other stores with us. Unlike with other stores, you need to upload your track to your Soundcloud channel as you would have done before. You will then need to distribute your release again through us (and you can select all other stores you wish to see your music on at the same time), we will then log the track as something you want to monetize. You can then easily follow the guide on the site to copy and paste your track URL from Soundcloud into the Soundcloud section on RouteNote. Then we will monetize the release for you.

If you have any questions, please email soundcloud@routenote.com and my colleagues will be sure to assist.

Best,

Nick

BlaccIce
Posted at Wed, 02/24/2016 - 15:28
Posts: 1
Will the tracks we want monetized be featured on our own personal souncloud accounts or will it post to a Routenote soundcloud account??
Kineticon
Posted at Thu, 03/17/2016 - 21:47
Posts: 2
Wait so, even though I have a free SC account, and Ive uploaded my tracks thru RN, will my tracks still be monetized but through RN?
steve
Posted at Fri, 04/01/2016 - 13:47
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally posted by Kineticon
Wait so, even though I have a free SC account, and Ive uploaded my tracks thru RN, will my tracks still be monetized but through RN?

Yes. RouteNote needs to match the music you upload on Soundcloud with your music on RouteNote. This process confirms that the artists have full rights over the music they are trying to monetize. 

Olly Wall
Posted at Thu, 07/14/2016 - 19:59
Posts: 1
Hi,

my track is monetized since begin May on Soundcloud, and I just got my sales statistics back.

But I see I don't get any earnings from sound cloud? Which is weird, because it IS monetized..

Why don't I get the earnings I should have ? 
steve
Posted at Tue, 07/19/2016 - 12:20
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally posted by Olly Wall
Hi,
my track is monetized since begin May on Soundcloud, and I just got my sales statistics back.
But I see I don't get any earnings from sound cloud? Which is weird, because it IS monetized..
Why don't I get the earnings I should have ? 

All earnings from Soundcloud are reported by Soundcloud. If you think there is an issue please get in touch via a ticket. 

john
Posted at Tue, 08/09/2016 - 12:26
Posts: 30
I am locking this thread. If anyone has any questions about Soundcloud they can create a new thread.